- K-Bond Loan Note 5 placed
- Independence is key – also when it comes to financing your corporation
- Successful placement of the K-Bond 4 loan note with a total volume of 66 million Euro
- Ethical Orientation of the Future Financial Community – Finance Industry and Philosophy: The Ethos of Competition (Part 2)
- Finance & Ethics: A Dialogue between Finance Industry and Philosophy (Part 1 of 2)
- RT @tomdfonzo: WATCH: #AirAsia Recovery widens to coastal search http://t.co/fshSBQaJj1 @pmcdowellsea http://t.co/pHtYdveYY3 about 1 year ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AnleihenFinder: Prokon: Anleger müssen auf die Hälfte ihres eingesetzten Kapitals verzichten – Neue 15-jährige Prokon-Anleihe zur… http… about 1 year ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Morgen ist Gläubigerversammlung der #GoldenGate Anleihe. Welche Gläubigergruppen besonders betroffen sind http://t.co/xjIidMyuXa about 1 year ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Recently in the capital of Tyrol: All in one: This is all written by ourselves. We do not pay...
- Recently in the capital of Tyrol: All in one: I amm really inspired with your writing abiliti...
- The Difficult Situation of Securitised Commercial Mortgage Loans - A Reply to F.A.Z. dated February 15, 2013: This blog very much reflects the North American...
- The making of ... mortgage bonds (part 6) - The costs: Dear Neil:sorry for the late reply while I wa...
- Nomination "Finance Blog of the Year 2011" Finalist: Dear Marc:let us have an example of your text...
BF.direkt AG facilitates alternative refinancing arrangement for justice centre in Halle (Saale), State of Saxony-Anhalt, with K-Bond Loan Note K-Bonds AG and BF.direkt jointly place German loan note with institutional investors for the very first time … Continue reading
“Credit rationing forces CFOs into the bond market“ (German version only) has been one of Finance Magazin’s headlines in July this year. This development is clearly illustrated by the below chart: Changes in gross volumes – bonds vs. bank loans … Continue reading
Frankfurt, 28 May 2014 K-Bonds AG successfully arranged and placed the latest mortgage backed loan note which has been denominated K-Bond 4 (Project name: K-Bond XIX – Car City). The K-Bond XIX loan note with a total volume of 66 million … Continue reading
Ethical Orientation of the Future Financial Community – Finance Industry and Philosophy: The Ethos of Competition (Part 2)
Ethical frameworks represent the existing stock of moral values within an agent’s (or a group of agents) system of action. Such normative systems (i.e. relating to some norm) do not only arise within nations or international communities, they also emerge … Continue reading
Ethical Orientation of the Future Financial Community When we look at the finance industry, we need to draw closer in order to observe anything at all within this huge complex of information, transactions and agents. Any such precise look resembles … Continue reading
Last month the German BaFin and Deutsche Bundesbank finally published a list of names of the banks undergoing the great European balance test that is scheduled to be fulfilled during 2014. Even before these highly anticipated (and, at least partly … Continue reading
K-Bond Finance GmbH continues its considerable performance by successfully placing its K-Bond 3 loan note with a volume of 52 million Euros on 1 August 2013. After issuing K-Bond 1 in 2012 and K-Bond 2 in April 2013 this is … Continue reading
It has been a struggle for money, trust and the rights of the WGF debtors. The final investors’ meeting on May 22 was a success for the insolvent German real estate company WGF, but a bitter loss, for the aggrieved creditors … Continue reading